Sunday, June 9, 2013

My view from here...


Ah the cottage.  Kick back and relax right?  NOT!!  Between putting the dock in, I swear it weighs 800 lbs and fixing the waterline, the jet pump totally blew up last night.  Not sure if the smoke was from the engine or my brain from over thinking it.  The grass needs to be cut, the gardens need weeding, new dirt spread.  This is all just outside.  I sound like I'm complaining.  I'm not.  I choose to do all of this.  It gives me purpose.  Of course musings KB in this process makes me ache but the grass still grows without him.

I got up this morning thinking, how am I going to manage my entire morning on just a few light snacks and my Vemma shake.  Turns out the energy I had was great and I didn't feel weighed down like a typical Sunday morning pancake feat breakfast.  Food for thought in my world. Healthier portions make you not as lethargic.  Vemma gave me the energy to push forward.

They say there is a difference between living and being alive.  Today I am alive!  Bring it.  Also to my dear sweet mean godly trainer Jen...I'm not working out today.  I've done enough lifting and stairs to warrant a day off!  




No comments:

Post a Comment